Where does your Money Go?
a Maximum of 15% of all contributions goes towards administering the fund, no salaries are drawn from this fund. The remainder of the funds go towards recognized Public Benefit activities.
Why should you contribute to the Fund?
1. It is hoped that by giving back to the community the image of our industry as perceived by the community will gradually change and communities will welcome our presence.
2. It is a safe and legitimate way to give back to the community
3. Your contribution could make a real difference in the lives of other people
4. Our fund makes it easy to budget for a legitimate contribution
5. You will receive a certificate which you can present to residents providing proof that you contribute to the fund, this will make it easier for your production to convince residents to allow your shoot to continue.
6. The Film Industry Fund NPC is a registered Public Benefit Organization, as such you will receive a section 18a tax certificate for each donation you make.